Our Stress-Free Guarantee
1) We Value Your Satisfaction – Our “You Will Be Happy” Guarantee!
We value your satisfaction and want you to be happy with our service. That’s why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our services. If you’re unhappy with your experience, simply talk to us for an immediate solution.
Here are some of the benefits of our “You Will Be Happy” Guarantee:
- You can be sure that you’re making a wise investment.
- You can be confident that you’re getting quality work.
- You can be sure that you’re covered if you’re not happy with your experience.
- You can be sure that you’re getting the best possible customer service.
We know you won’t have to use, but just in case ask about our “You Will Be Happy” Guarantee and experience the difference that our company can make. We’re committed to providing you with the best possible products and services.
2) We Communicate More – Daily & Weekly “Temperature” Surveys!
We believe that communication is the key to any successful relationship. That’s why we offer daily and weekly “temperature” surveys to our clients. These surveys give us a chance to check in with you and see how you’re doing. We want to make sure that you’re happy with our services and that we’re meeting your needs.
Here are some of the benefits of our daily and weekly “temperature” surveys:
- They give us a chance to check in with you and see how you’re doing.
- They allow us to address any concerns that you may have.
- They help us to improve our services and meet your needs.
- They create a more open and honest relationship between us.
Here are some examples of questions that we might ask in our daily and weekly “temperature” surveys:
- How are you feeling today?
- Are you satisfied with our services?
- Is there anything that we can do to improve your experience?
- Do you have any questions or concerns?
We want to make sure that you’re happy with our services, and we’re always looking for ways to improve. Your feedback is important to us, and we appreciate your honesty.
3) We Value Your Safety – Experts Background & Drug Screened!
We value your safety and want you to feel confident in the people who are working with you. That’s why we screen all of our experts for criminal backgrounds and drug use.
Here are some of the benefits of our safety guarantee:
- You can be sure that our experts are qualified and experienced.
- You can be sure that our experts have passed a background and drug screen.
- You can be sure that our experts are committed to your safety.
Here are some of the steps that we take to ensure the safety of our clients:
- We conduct background checks on all of our experts.
- We require our experts to pass a drug test.
- We provide our clients with the contact information of our experts so that they can reach out if they have any questions or concerns.
We believe that these steps are essential to ensuring the safety of our clients. We want you to feel confident in the people who are working with you, and we’re committed to providing you with the best possible service.
4) We Value Your Home – Daily & Weekly Clean Up!
We understand that home renovations can be messy, and we want to make sure that your home stays clean and comfortable throughout the process. Our team of experienced experts will clean up any construction debris that is left behind after each day.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our cleaning services. If you are not happy with the results of your cleaning, simply contact us and we will make it right.
We will also do our best to keep your home organized and tidy. We will put away any tools or materials that are left out, and we will make sure that your home is ready for you to move back in at the end of the renovation.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
5) 3 Year Craftsmanship – Done Right!
We are so confident in our craftsmanship that we offer a 3-year warranty on all of our work. This means that if you have any problems with your project within 3 years, we will come back and fix it at no charge.
Here are some of the benefits of our 3-year warranty:
- You can be sure that your project will be done right the first time.
- You can have peace of mind knowing that you are covered for 3 years.
- You can enjoy your project without worry.
Here are some of the things that are covered under our warranty:
- Defects in materials and workmanship.
- Labor costs to repair or replace any defective materials or workmanship.
Here are some of the things that are not covered under our warranty:
- Damage caused by misuse or abuse.
- Damage caused by natural disasters or acts of God.
- Damage caused by pests or vermin.
6) Upfront Pricing – No Surprise Fees!
We understand that home renovations can be a big investment, and we want to make sure that you are completely transparent with our pricing. That’s why we offer upfront pricing on all of our projects.
This means that you will know exactly how much your project will cost before we start work. There will be no hidden fees or surprises.
Here are some of the benefits of our upfront pricing:
- You can budget for your project accurately.
- You can avoid surprises.
- You can be confident that you are getting a fair price.
7) We Value Your Time – On Time!
We understand that your time is valuable, and we want to make sure that we respect that. That’s why we offer a guarantee that we will complete your project on time.
Here are some of the benefits of our on-time guarantee:
- You can plan your life around our schedule.
- You can avoid delays and inconvenience.
- You can be confident that your project will be completed when you need it.
If we have to delay your project for any reason, we will keep you updated on the status of your project and work with you to find a solution that works for both of us.
8) Locally Owned & Operated
We are a locally owned and operated business, and we are proud to be a part of our community. We believe that being locally owned gives us a number of advantages, including:
- We are more invested in our community and our customers.
- We are more responsive to our customers’ needs.
- We are more likely to use local suppliers and workers.
We believe that these advantages make us a better choice for our customers. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service, and we believe that being locally owned is one way that we can do that.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing a locally-owned business:
- You can support your local economy.
- You can get to know the people who are working on your project.
- You can be sure that your project is being done by someone who cares about your community.
9) BBB A+ Rating
We are proud to be a BBB A+ rated business. This rating is a testament to our commitment to providing our customers with the best possible service.
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) is a non-profit organization that helps consumers make informed decisions about businesses. The BBB rates businesses based on a number of factors, including:
- The number of complaints filed against the business.
- The business’s response to complaints.
- The business’s overall reputation.
To receive an A+ rating, a business must have a very good reputation and must have a very low number of complaints filed against it.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing a BBB A+ rated business:
- You can be confident that the business is trustworthy and reliable.
- You can be sure that the business will resolve any complaints in a timely and fair manner.
- You can be sure that the business is committed to providing excellent customer service.
10) Fully Insured
We are fully insured, which means that you can be confident that your project is protected in the event of an accident. We carry liability insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, and property damage insurance.
This insurance protects you from any financial loss that may occur as a result of our work. For example, if one of our employees is injured on your property, our workers’ compensation insurance will cover the cost of their medical expenses. If our work damages your property, our property damage insurance will cover the cost of repairs.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing a fully insured business:
- You can be confident that your project is protected in the event of an accident.
- You can be sure that you will not be responsible for any financial loss that may occur.
- You can be confident that you are working with a reputable and trustworthy business.