As a room that can easily attract, mold, mildew, pests and moisture, you need to thoroughly clean your bathroom. Your normal cleaning routine may not be doing enough. That is why we wanted to let you know the best cleaning solutions for your bathroom. Keep scrolling to learn more.
How Often Should I Can My Bathroom?
You should do a quick clean of your bathroom daily — picking up clothes and other items off the floor, taking out the trash and a quick sweep. A thorough cleaning should happen once a week where you wipe counters and sinks, clean toilets, vacuum and mop. Deep cleaning should happen at least once a month — cleaning bathtubs and showers, dusting and grout cleaning.
Can I Use One Product to Clean Everything?
Even if a cleaning product says that you can use it on every surface, we do not recommend trying it out. These overall cleansers are great for counters and sinks but do not fully clean grout, floors and toilets. Instead, we recommend having specific cleaning solutions for each specific area.
What are the Best Cleaning Solutions?
Here is a breakdown of the best cleaning solutions you can buy:
- Overall Bathroom Cleaner – Puracy Streak-Free Surface Cleaner
- Toilet Cleaner – Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach
- Bathtub Cleaner – Microban 24 Hour Bathroom and Sanitizing Cleaner
- Shower Cleaner – Method Daily Shower Cleaner Spray
- Soap Scum Cleaner – Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, Foaming Bath Scrubber
- Mold Remover – Clorox Plus Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover Spray Bottle
- Grout Cleaner – Skylarlife Home Grout Stain and Sealant Stain Whitener for Tiles
- Tile Cleaner – Clorox Scentiva Disinfecting Wet Mopping Cloths
- Bathroom Mirror Cleaner – Invisible Glass 91160 EZ Grip Aerosol Spray Cleaner
- Cleansing Wipes – Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes
While Valor Home Services is not a cleaning company (we can refer you to one), we can help you with all your bathroom remodeling needs. Our skilled team of experts can help you design, plan and implement your next luxury bathroom renovation. To get it on the books, call us today.